Mental Health Services
Singleton has a range of mental health services, that can provide you with both emergency and long term support and care.
CatholicCare Social Services Hunter-Manning
T 1800 497 065
A 16 Cambridge Street, Singleton, NSW, 2330.
HUNTER PRIMARY CARE
Hunter Primary Care is a non-for-profit organisation in Newcastle NSW. We support people to live a healthy life delivering a range of health services to the Newcastle and Hunter community via a network of trusted health professional. Our services include:
- Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing including care coordination an psychology services
- General Health and Wellbeing including GP Access After Hours
- Aged Care Emergency (ACE) and primary care coordination for individuals with chronic illness
- NDIS services including support coordination
- Level 2 and Level 3 specialist support coordination
- Allied health including Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists and Registered Nurses
- Mental Health and Wellbeing including headspace Newcastle, psychosocial support, aftercare, and psychology services for children, adults, the elderly and alcohol and other drugs (AOD)
At Hunter Primary Care, our focus is on you. We Listen. Care. Connect. For information on all services we offer, visit our website.
A 7 Warabrook Boulevard, Warabrook
A 12 Maitland Road, Islington
Lifeline AfterCare - Supporting you after a suicide attempt
MATES is a charity established in 2008 to reduce the high level of suicide among Australian construction workers. MATES provides suicide prevention through community development programs on sites, and by supporting workers in need through case management and a 24/7 help line.
T 1300 642 111