Flood Impact and Business Support
Has your business been impacted by the July 2022 major flood event?
If your business has been impacted by the July 2022 floods there is help at hand.
1. Small Business and Primary Producer Grants: NSW Government has now released small business and primary producer grants, find out more below or at ServiceNSW.
2. Local Business Advisory Services are also available to Singleton businesses from the following services:
- ServiceNSW Business Concierge: contact this business concierge service on 13 77 88 for help to navigate the support available to flood impacted services. To find out more click here.
- Strengthening Business: Business Advisory Services: Access to specialist business advisors to support flood impacted businesses, navigate support available and develop a roadmap and action plan for recovery. Book an appointment with the Singleton Business Advisor here. See below for more information on this program.
- Rural Financial Counselling Service: Based in Singleton at the Business Singleton offices, this service can help businesses with the financial health of their business and understand the short term and long terms impacts, as well as devise financial strategies and goals and provide advice on grants. See below for contact information.
3. Have you undertaken the Business Flood Impact Assessment Survey yet? Help us to present a clear picture of the impacts on our local businesses by completing this short survey, that will help inform all levels of government on the impacts. Click here to take the Business Impact Assessment Survey.
4. Primary Industries Damage Submissions including Fencing. For primary industry businesses, please submit damage to crops, animals, infrastructure, including fencing and other damage to the Primary Industries National Disaster Damage survey. This allows DPI to gauge the severity of impacts, understand the needs and provide assistance. This includes fencing and other damage, and allows DPI to target severely impacted areas. You can submit on your phone or computer, and it only takes a few minutes. Click here to complete the survey.
|Small Business Grants - SERVICE NSW |
These grants assist businesses with clean up, damage, repair and replacements of up to $50,000. Available through Service NSW. Find out more and sign up here. Alternatively, call ServiceNSW on 13 77 88 or drop into your local ServiceNSW centre.
Don't forgot to register with the ServiceNSW business concierge personalised service who can keep you informed. Find out more at this ServiceNSW Business Concierge link.
|Primary Producer Grants - SERVICE NSW |
This grant assists primary producers with recovery from floods impact and damage of up to $75,000.
Find out more and sign up for primary producer grants at this link.
|Advice in preparation for applications|
SPEAK TO BUSINESS SUPPORT ADVISORS - HERE TO SUPPORT SINGLETON BUSINESSES
VIRTUAL BUSINESS ADVISOR SERVICES
Your facilitator will work with you to address the challenges and opportunities your business now faces in the community. You'll get a roadmap with strategies and goals to achieve in the immediate, medium and long term.
This service is funded by the Australian Government. To read about the program click here.
RURAL FINANCIAL COUNSELLING SERVICE