You’ve made it this far and are now ready to lodge.
To avoid any delays in processing, please ensure all forms have been filled in correctly and all plans and documentation has been included.
- Development Application Form
- Development Application Guide
- Development Application - Checklist
- Development Application - Matrix 1 - Dwelling and Ancillary
- Development Application - Matrix 2 - Other Development
- Development Application - Appendix A
- Development Application - Appendix B
- Fact Sheet - Statement of Environmental Effects
- Fact Sheet - Sheds in Residential Areas
- Fact Sheet - Dwelling Entitlement
- Fact Sheet - Temporary Events
- Heritage Development Guidelines
To lodge your application you can:
- Do so in person at Council’s offices between 8.30am and 3.30pm. Singleton Council Administration Centre - Corner Queen Street and Civic Avenue, Singleton
- By mail to PO Box 314 Singleton NSW 2330
- E-mail it to email@example.com
EMAIL FORMAT AND FILE SIZE REQUIREMENTS
Please note that for applications submitted via email, a size limit of 10MB applies to Council’s inbox. You may need to send multiple emails, please include this detail in the subject line eg email 1 of 2, email 2 of 2. In addition, the subject line should also include DA/CC Lodgement, Street Address and Lot and Deposited Plan number.
Where an application does not meet the minimum requirements specified in Schedule 1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000, the application will be returned. A letter will be issued outlining the additional information required to be submitted. Once all information outlined within the accompanying letter has been prepared, the application may be resubmitted.
If you need assistance with the lodgement of your application, you can contact Council’s Duty Planner between 8.30am and 12pm or Customer Service between 8.30am and 4.30pm. More information on lodging a Development Application can be found in Council’s Development Application Lodgement Guide.
Development Applications are to be accompanied with the relevant lodgement fees, which are calculated in accordance with Council’s Fees and Charges. Fee quotes can be obtained by calling Customer Service on T 02 6578 7290. If you are wishing to pay over the phone, please let us know and one of our Customer Service Team will contact you for payment.