Community Relief and Rebuild Fund
Singleton Council has achieved a matching grant of $100,000 from the BHP Vital Resources Fund to support Council’s $100,000 Community Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund.
This fund provides grants of up to $10,000 available to Singleton LGA community organisations and groups to support projects that are needed to ensure continuity during the relief and rebuild phases.
It is intended to assist with projects and activities that will help to support the relief and rebuild activities in the Singleton LGA. Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of support services
- Community transport
- Community engagement strategies
- Collaboration with other organisations
- Creative solutions which will make a positive impact in the Singleton Community
To be eligible, community groups will need to:
- Be community organisations who are directly responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes: registered organisations with an ABN or ACN, not-for-profits, non-government organisations and charities or under the auspice of an eligible organisation
- Be physically located in the Singleton LGA and provides services in the Singleton LGA
- Comply with all COVID-19 government and health requirements, advice and guidelines. Please refer to NSW Health and Federal Government Health COVID-19 web sites for current advice
- Demonstrate how the grant will help directly support the health and wellbeing of target community members in response to COVID-19
- Have current relevant insurances
- Have satisfactorily complied with conditions of any previous grant or sponsorship received from Singleton Council.
- Lodge a completed application using Singleton Council’s Application Form in accordance with the Guidelines.
- Have a project/service/activity that is consistent with the community values defined in the Singleton 2027 Community Strategic Plan.
This grant fund will close on 17 July 2020.
Applications will be reviewed during July and successful applicants will be notified within 10 days of the closing date.
Projects must be started within 1 month of funding approval and completed by 31st June 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Community organisations can apply from the grant with the application form below.
Applicants are encouraged to read the guidelines thoroughly.
Applications can be send via email to E email@example.com or by post to Singleton Council Community Relief and Rebuild Grant Fund, PO Box 314, Singleton NSW 2330 or deliver to the Singleton Council Administration building, Cnr Queen Street and Civic Avenue, Singleton. Late applications will not be considered.
If you have any questions please call Singleton Council on 0265787290 email E firstname.lastname@example.org.